Elizabeth, New Jersey Car Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle accidents are the cause of more than 60,000 injuries across our state each year. Sadly, these incidents continue to increase in number and severity every year. No matter how aggressive drivers remain while operating their vehicles, they are still at risk of suffering debilitating injuries as a result of another driver’s actions. In many cases, accident victims have to undergo extensive medical treatment while dealing with overwhelming pain and suffering. The mental, emotional, physical, and financial impacts of these horrific incidents are often unbearable for victims.
Although the majority of motor vehicle accidents are preventable, we continue to see the devastating consequences of motor vehicle accidents caused by negligent and reckless drivers. When individuals are harmed in motor vehicle accidents, they are often rushed by insurance companies for those at-fault and offered minimum settlements for their injuries and damages. These self-serving insurance companies focus on having victims eliminate their abilities to file legal claims in the future to cover the true costs of the damages sustained in their accidents. Rather than accepting a settlement offer, it is imperative for victims to contact a car accident attorney in Elizabeth at their earliest convenience.
Elizabeth car accident attorneys at Metro Law have over four decades of experience helping victims obtain the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims. We strive to help victims collect full and fair compensation to alleviate the financial burdens they face as a result of their devastating collisions. If you incurred injuries in an accident, due to the negligent or reckless actions of another driver, contact our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth at your earliest convenience to see what legal options are available for you.
Why You Should Hire an Attorney after an Elizabeth, New Jersey Car Accident
Victims who incur injuries in automobile accidents greatly benefit from working with an aggressive and responsive car accident attorney in Elizabeth. Our attorneys at Metro Law have over four decades of experience fighting on behalf of accident victims to ensure they collect the maximum amount of compensation available to alleviate the financial burdens they face from their accidents.
Our Elizabeth car accident attorneys understand the difficulties victims face after enduring life-altering injuries in automobile accidents due to the negligent actions of others. Sadly, insurance companies are more dedicated to protecting their own self-interest than looking out for victims who rightfully deserve full and fair compensation.
As a result, countless victims are offered minimum settlements that barely cover any of the resulting financial burdens victims endure. For this reason, it is imperative for victims to contact a car accident attorney in Elizabeth to ensure their legal rights are protected. Rather than accepting lowball settlement offers, our skilled and competent attorneys work diligently to ensure victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims.
Working with one of our skilled and aggressive attorneys is a victim’s best bet for recovering full and fair compensation. Our team at Metro Law helps victims with various tasks so they can focus on recovering from their accidents. Some of the ways we help victims are by providing various services, including:
- Investigating the Scene of the Accident: Our attorneys take a unique approach in ensuring victims have the strongest legal claims. We go out to the scene of motor vehicle accidents and take photos, record videos, and collect any available surveillance footage from the scene. Whenever necessary, we hire expert witnesses who can recreate the scene of the incident to demonstrate critical details in support of a victim’s claim.
- Gather Documents and Information: Our Elizabeth car accident attorneys will gather police reports, medical records, auto repair reports, and various other documents to help victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims. We understand how important it is for victims to collect full and fair compensation to alleviate all of the financial burdens they face so they can recover from their accidents.
- Communicate with Victims: We maintain open and continual communication with victims throughout the entire legal process. We are available to answer any questions victims have and keep them well informed regarding every step of their claims. It is imperative that victims provide adequate input on what they want and desire their outcome to be so we can help them achieve the best results possible.
- Ensure Documents are Filed Correctly: We understand the strict statute of limitations imposed on victims of New Jersey car accidents. For this reason, we work diligently to ensure all claims are filed on time every single time. We understand how important it is for victims to get the justice they deserve, which is what we are dedicated to helping them do.
Our Elizabeth car accident attorneys at Metro Law understand how difficult it is for victims to move forward after incurring devastating and debilitating injuries in motor vehicle accidents. For this reason, we strive to ensure those harmed are able to collect the maximum amount of compensation available to cover the costs of repairing or replacing their vehicles so they can get back on the road as quickly as possible. It is imperative that victims have reliable transportation to go to and from appointments and to conduct various other tasks required of them.
Metro Law’s team of knowledgeable car accident attorneys in Elizabeth will aggressively negotiate full and fair settlement amounts on behalf of victims to ensure they are able to cover the financial burdens they face with ease so they can focus on getting better. In cases where we are unable to come to a settlement agreement, our team is ready to aggressively represent victims in a trial to ensure they obtain the outcome they expect for their legal claim.
Attorneys at Metro Law understand that each motor vehicle accident is unique. For this reason, we strive to provide individualized representation to every client. Our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth are dedicated to investigating the details surrounding your accident to ensure you have the strongest case imaginable to obtain the outcome you deserve for your claim. Contact our law firm today to explore legal options available for you.
Types of Car Accidents Impacting Victims
Although motor vehicle accidents can occur for a variety of reasons, we see a common trend in collisions throughout New Jersey causing devastating injuries for innocent motorists. Each accident presents its own set of challenges, from a legal perspective, that require adequate and aggressive legal representation to ensure victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available. Our team has extensive experience helping accident victims harmed in a variety of accident types, including:
- Rear-End Collisions: These accidents often occur due to distracted or impaired drivers. These collisions occur when the front end of one vehicle collides with the rear-end of another vehicle. In some cases, the impact is so great that it pushes the vehicle into several others, increasing the likelihood of devastating injuries.
- Head-On Collisions: This type of accident describes when two vehicles collide on their front-ends. These incidents often occur due to impaired, distracted, or sleepy drivers. Drivers enter into other lanes and cause devastating injuries.
- Side-Impact Collisions (T-Bone Accidents): T-Bone accidents are extremely common at intersections. This term is used to describe incidents involving a motor vehicle that strikes the side of another vehicle with its front-end. The impact makes a “T” shape, which can result in extensive injuries for the occupants on the side struck.
- Rollover Accidents: Rollover accidents can happen as a result of any type of impact. As you can imagine, T-Bone collisions are a very large contributor to these incidents. In many cases, rollovers involve SUVs and other taller vehicles.
- Single-Vehicle Accidents: These accidents involve only one vehicle and are often the result of a driver losing control. In many cases, victims end up in ditches, crash into trees, hydrants, homes, or other objects, and leave victims with devastating injuries. There are also cases where drivers collide with deer and other wildlife on the roadways.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions: Multiple vehicle accidents are commonly referred to as “chain reaction accidents” or “pileups”. These incidents often result in extensive damages and extremely complicated legal situations. Victims involved in multi-vehicle accidents can benefit greatly by working with a knowledgeable car accident attorney in Elizabeth.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Individuals who are involved in accidents with delivery vans, buses, semi-trucks, cement trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and other large vehicles are more likely to incur catastrophic injuries. Individuals involved in commercial vehicles should hire a competent legal team skilled in handling claims involving these vehicles as they are often guided by various state and federal laws and regulations.
No matter what type of collision you are involved in, it is imperative for you to take steps necessary to protect your legal rights. Contact Metro Law today to see how our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth can help with your claim.
Common Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents in Elizabeth, New Jersey
Individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents often suffer as a result of another driver’s reckless or negligent actions. Although there are countless reasons why motor vehicle accidents take place, there are some common trends among car accidents throughout our state. Some of the most common causes of automobile collisions our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth have helped victims with include actions and causes like:
- Driving impaired
- Driving while distracted
- Product liability
- Dangerous driving conditions
- Reckless driving behaviors
As you can imagine, countless motor vehicle accidents leave victims with overwhelming pain and suffering. Many victims endure debilitating injuries that result in permanent impairments. When victims are harmed in accidents, due to the negligent or reckless actions of others, it is imperative that they contact a skilled and knowledgeable car accident attorney in Elizabeth to protect their legal rights. Victims may be entitled to compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens they face as a result of their accidents.
Compensation Available for Accident Victims
When victims incur injuries in collisions, they are often left with mental, physical, and financial consequences that have an overwhelming impact on their health and wellbeing. For this reason, our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth fight diligently on behalf of victims to help them collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their legal claims. Some of the most common damages our team helps victims collect include full and fair compensation for:
- The costs of all past, current, and anticipated medical treatment for their injuries
- Long-term therapy or treatment costs
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Emotional distress
- Property damages
- Wrongful death benefits (when applicable)
Working with our knowledgeable and aggressive Elizabeth car accident attorneys at Metro Law will ensure you are able to collect the maximum amount of compensation available for your legal claim.
Why Work with Metro Law
Every day, more than 150 people incur injuries in motor vehicle accidents across New Jersey. Sadly, many victims are left with debilitating injuries that force them out of work for several weeks or even months as they undergo extensive medical treatment. When victims are injured in accidents, due to the negligent actions of others, it is imperative that they contact a car accident attorney in Elizabeth as soon as possible to ensure their legal rights are protected.
For over four decades, Metro Law’s personal injury attorneys have fought diligently to ensure accident victims are able to move forward in the best position possible after incurring injuries in devastating collisions. Our team strives to help victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for their legal claims so they can cover the financial burdens they face and focus on getting better. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, due to the negligent actions of another motorist sharing the road, contact our car accident attorneys in Elizabeth at (973) 344-6587 to schedule a free case evaluation to explore legal options available for you. Schedule a free case evaluation at your earliest convenience so we can determine the best legal options available for you.