Did Dangerous Conditions Cause You To Fall?
The personal injury law firm of Robert A. Solomon, P.C., has years of experience fighting for injured victims of premises liability. If you have slipped, tripped, fallen or been otherwise hurt by the dangerous property conditions of a negligent party, you may be entitled to compensation.
Contact us by calling 800-469-6476 or using our online form. We offer a free consultation and are available for evening and weekend appointments. Our firm has an office in Newark and in New York for your convenience.
What Is Premises Liability?
Premises liability cases arise when an individual is injured on another person’s property. Property owners and businesses have a duty to maintain safe property conditions and effectively warn of possible dangers. These types of cases most often involve slip-and-fall accidents, which occurs when a defective condition, foreign substance or object causes a fall.
When a visitor to a property suffers a preventable injury, the law of premises liability determines the responsibility of the property owner or manager. The key to slip-and-fall accident cases is to prove that the property owner or manager was negligent, and your injury resulted from their negligence.
We Assist With Residential And Commercial Injuries
Our attorneys and staff represent people who have been injured in both commercial premises liability and residential premises liability cases such as:
- Slip and falls
- Inadequate security
- Construction site injuries
- Pool drownings
- Falling trees
- Products falling off of shelves at a store
What Kind Of Compensation Can You Expect?
If you are injured because a property owner or a business establishment fails to provide a safe environment, you have a right to bring a claim for:
- Pain and suffering — Suffering can include depression, changes in lifestyle, anxiety or even relationship troubles after an injury
- Expenses — This includes medical bills, transportation, help in taking care of your family members and other household help.
- Lost wages — You should receive compensation for any loss of wages you suffer as a result of your accident, as well as any future income loss
For more information about premises liability law in New York or New Jersey, contact us online or by calling 800-469-6476. We offer a free initial consultation.