Mark C. Lewandowski
Location:Newark, New Jersey
1-866-METROLAW (Toll Free)
866-638-7652 (Toll free)
Fax: (973) 344-7604
Email: E-mail Me
- CPT, U.S. Army JAG Corps 1984-1988; Criminal defense & prosecution, labor law and environmental law.
- 1988-1995: Represented plaintiffs and defendants in NJ Superior Court for personal injury matters.
- 1989-1992: Represented injured workers in NJ and Federal Longshoremens worker’s compensation claims.
- 1992-2012: Represented employers in NJ Workers Compensation claims.
- 2013-2015: Represented injured workers in NJ Workers Compensation claims.
- 2015 to present: Represent injured workers in NJ Workers Compensation claims and represent medical providers in Workers Compensation Medical Provider Claims.
Areas Of Practice
- 90% NJ Worker’s Compensation
- 3% Federal Longshore Worker’s Compensation
- 3% Social Security Claims
- 4% PIP Arbitrations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1988
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1983
- University of Virginia – 1980
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
- University Physician Associates
- James Duffy
- Celeste Rivera
- NJ Workers Compensation, National Business Institute, 1999
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Army JAG Corps, Captain, 1984 – 1988
- Chason, Leyner, Lamparello, Associate, 1988 – 1989
- Baker, Duffy & Pederson, Associate, 1989 – 1992
- Gallo, Geffner, Fenster, Associate, 1992 – 2006
- Braff, Harris, Sukoneck, Associate, 2007 – 2009
- Law Offices of Thomas Hight, Associate, 2010 – 2013
- Javerbaum Wurgaff, Associate, 2013 – 2015