Mark C. Lewandowski
Location:Newark, New Jersey
1-866-METROLAW (Toll Free)
866-638-7652 (Toll free)
Fax: (973) 344-7604
Email: E-mail Me
- CPT, U.S. Army JAG Corps 1984-1988; Criminal defense & prosecution, labor law and environmental law.
- 1988-1995: Represented plaintiffs and defendants in NJ Superior Court for personal injury matters.
- 1989-1992: Represented injured workers in NJ and Federal Longshoremens worker’s compensation claims.
- 1992-2012: Represented employers in NJ Workers Compensation claims.
- 2013-2015: Represented injured workers in NJ Workers Compensation claims.
- 2015 to present: Represent injured workers in NJ Workers Compensation claims and represent medical providers in Workers Compensation Medical Provider Claims.
Mark C. Lewandowski received his J.D. from the Duquesne University School of Law in 1983, having previously earned a Bachelors degree from the University of Virginia in 1980. He was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1984, and the New Jersey Bar in 1988. Mr. Lewandowski began his legal career in the U.S. Army as a JAG Officer. He proudly served our country from 1984 until 1988. After leaving the military, he became an associate at the law offices of Baker, Duffy & Pederson. While working for Baker, Duffy & Pederson, he represented injured workers in both New Jersey State Workers’ Compensation cases and under the U.S. Longshoremen and Harbor Workers Act from 1989 to 1992.
Mr. Lewandowski joined Gallo, Geffuer, Fenster in 1992, as an associate representing employers and injured workers in NJ Workers’ Compensation until 2006. He then joined Braff, Harris, Sukoneck, where he continued to represent employers in NJ Workers Compensation cases until 2009. He joined the Law Offices of Thomas Hight in 2010 where he represented
A&P/Pathmark as well as injured men and women in work-related injury cases until 2013. After learning all he could about the way insurance carriers handled workers compensation cases, Mark decided it was time to apply his knowledge to helping injured workers exclusively. Therefore, in 2013 he joined Javerbaum, Wurgaff as an associate where he continued to apply his experience to protect the rights of injured workers in NJ compensation claims until 2015.
In September 2015 Mark joined MetroLaw.Com where, in addition to representing injured workers, he represents medical providers who were underpaid by workers compensation insurance companies. With over 30 years of experience in the field of workers compensation, Mark has recovered millions of dollars for men and women who have suffered workplace injuries. He has also recovered millions of dollars for health care professionals who were cheated out of their rightful fee by insurance companies. Mark also has significant experience in automobile PIP arbitrations.
Mark has lectured on the subject of NJ Workers Compensation for the National Business Institute.
He is a proud member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- 90% NJ Worker’s Compensation
- 3% Federal Longshore Worker’s Compensation
- 3% Social Security Claims
- 4% PIP Arbitrations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1988
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1983
- University of Virginia – 1980
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
- University Physician Associates
- James Duffy
- Celeste Rivera
- NJ Workers Compensation, National Business Institute, 1999
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Army JAG Corps, Captain, 1984 – 1988
- Chason, Leyner, Lamparello, Associate, 1988 – 1989
- Baker, Duffy & Pederson, Associate, 1989 – 1992
- Gallo, Geffner, Fenster, Associate, 1992 – 2006
- Braff, Harris, Sukoneck, Associate, 2007 – 2009
- Law Offices of Thomas Hight, Associate, 2010 – 2013
- Javerbaum Wurgaff, Associate, 2013 – 2015