Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers
At the Newark and New York law offices of MetroLaw.com, we have a long record of trial success in personal injury cases. Having practiced extensively in personal injury law for nearly 40 years, attorney Robert Solomon leads our firm as we fight for the optimum legal outcome for our clients.
Some of the results we have won for our clients include:
- Our client’s husband was severely burned when a pipeline he was welding exploded and he died from the injury. Our client will receive $2.5 million over 30 years.
- Our client experienced post-traumatic stress disorder after the Jeep in which he was riding was struck by a 40-foot tractor-trailer on a Port Newark pier. After a week-long trial, the jury awarded him a $724,600 award.
- Our client suffered serious burns and psychological injury as a result of an explosion and received a $567,000 settlement.
- Recovered over $1,000,000 for a construction worker that fell from a scaffold suffering multiple fractures.
- Recovered over $1,000,000 for a service technician whose ankle was crushed by a scissor lift.
- Recovered over $1,500,000 for a women who lost a part of her leg as a result of a medical mistake.
- Recovered almost $2,000,000 for a man who suffered multiple infections as a result of a doctor leaving a scrub towel in him at the conclusion of a colon cancer resection.
- Recovered almost $2,000,000 for the daughter of a women who died of cervical cancer as a result of a pathologist misreading a PAP smear slide.
Each case is unique and results will vary depending on the facts of each case. No matter what type of incident caused the suffering you are experiencing, we can answer your questions and help you understand your options.
Your Bridge To The Law
We handle personal injury claims resulting from a broad range of causes, from nursing home negligence and aviation accidents to birth accidents, including Erb’s palsy and cerebral palsy. Call us if:
- You have been injured from a defective product or machine
- You have been injured in an auto accident or truck accident
- You suspect your child was injured during birth
- You have been injured at work and need assistance with the workers’ compensation claim process
- You were injured on someone else’s property
If you have questions regarding a personal injury in New York or New Jersey, contact our firm for answers. If we are not available to take your call immediately, we will return your call promptly. Our lawyers encourage current clients to stop by with questions without an appointment.
We offer free initial consultations, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and employ in-house Spanish and Portuguese speakers for our clients’ convenience. Contact us online or call us toll free at 800-469-6476 today.